Saturday, September 1, 2012

No School Bells on Monday






As a kid my grandparents lived three houses away from a church they attended. We would hear the church bells ring from their yard, I can recall how familiar the sound was. His school bells have the  kind that rings a pleasant four part sound.  On a really calm day you can hear it at the beach across the street.  It's lovely how a sound that my children will associate with their own childhoods is so similar to a memory of my own.  Here are the kids this week.





One of many comic books, titled "The Funey froits and vegti bolls" : ) She working on her homework, they draw the food they harvested from school and discuss what they thought of it. This week was Lilikoi. 



Not the trees you'd expect but these trees tell me I'm 20 minutes from home.








Moms love these forced smiles and silly faces... sometimes it's all we can get.


He's already digging soccer and we all know he has the energy for it. He may have found his sport! 

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone, aloha! 








No comments:

Post a Comment