Thursday, September 6, 2012

The shortest photo shoot EVER!

To all who love baby showers and/or Instagram: This one's for you -side note, I do not have an Instagram name so I cut and pasted this from a friends. Me with my lovely two friends Corinne and April, I do love both of these women. All celebrating Mama Maleah's little girl about to grace us with her presence in the next few weeks.






My LoveLees, they are so funny together. They thought it was absurd I asked them to kiss for a picture.  That's not weird of me-is it? Bobby D's quote made me think of this moment and blogging our family. "Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them. " -Bob Dylan 


This is nothing shy of a miracle- Richard set up the tripod in our backyard and we managed to take this one and only picture on our first try. We needed a family picture for family board at school so we had three kids who had just taken showers and put on something clean. They had NOT eaten dinner either!!!! Say it with me folks,  Ah-May-Zing! That being said if you receive this picture for the next couple of Christmas cards from us, you know why now. Just kidding... not really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment