Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our date with Little




We got to go out this Wednesday " Date night" to Nagoya. I am going to do some research to see if they put some sort of addictive ingredient in soy sauce because by Monday I can taste sushi. We will miss coming here and sitting at the bar, we love to watch them make the sushi, these guys are artists. If you've never watched a chef make sushi rolls it's a must and if you are going to sushi, go to Nagoya in Roswell by the Mill!




 

The older two went to grandpas so we got to spend the evening with Littles. Then woke up and went to Thumbs up with our gift card for breakfast. It was so nice to spend some time with just her, she's much more silly when the older ones aren't here. I believe she relaxes more and doesn't feel a constantly has to observe and learn.  It's like when they are around she just absorbs all that they can do.  love to give her attention without her feeling like it's divided. It reminds me of when it was just , then when it was just  was at preschool a couple days a week. Soon Big Girl will be in preschool and it we will have just her and I time and I'm very much looking forward to it. We try to make time for each other them, especially Richard. He knows because he's away from them all day they miss that special time. I love that we do this because every child is different and has different needs but they all want to feel special and that starts at home.

LItlle had a great milestone this week, she has successfully had 3 naps in the twin bed... with no rails!!! I'm so proud and excited for them to sleep in their daybed next month together. : ) Off to figure out how I want to paint or remove the paint from their daybed now!

1 comment:

Emily said...

thumbs up is the best!

Post a Comment