Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our Season Is Changing Yet Again

Of Monsters and Men

I am now precisely one week from being on a plane saying goodbye to the only city I've ever called home. Where I was born, where I met my love, where my children were born and now the place we will say our first family memories will be. As I am reflecting on all that God has given me here in Atlanta I am truly comforted in the quote "To everything there is a season, A time for
every purpose under heaven." -Ecclesiastes 3:1

To anyone who knows me, from the time I was three I was already posing for pictures. I love taking pictures, looking at other pictures, making albums and blah blah if you didn't know before you get it now. I was given a beautiful gift from our friends the Deese family (Felicia) who made these amazing albums of pictures of our family that goes back before Richard and I were friends.







These were some of the pictures of us that I had never send before and feel so blessed to have them now. It's funny how a picture can change your mood, good or bad. These brought me great joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment