Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rosemary is for all the Wonders

Children that are nourished emotionally, physically and spiritually are as the shells of the sea. Each unique, each shining brightly with all it's variation of color, each having an uncanny way just being who they are yet somehow we can be entranced by each one of them.  
My view from our porch in Seaside. Never got tired of seeing this... I actually got emotional(Alyssa will totally back this) saying how it might be the last time in a long time I see the Atlantic Ocean and see it from this view in Seaside. It was so amazing to be able to see this ocean just before living on the Pacific. So so blessed!!!


We are still in our transition period staying at Nana's with my sis. The kids are loving it, and they are wiped out almost every day by 6m. So we planned a mini vacay & went down to visit our dad who is staying in Seaside, Fl. 5 days, 4 nights of beauty and fun. Richard stayed home and worked that week and we played, not very fair but he's a sweety for letting us go without him.

  Rosemary Beach is one of my favorite places I've been able to go to. I love all their shops while walking down cobble stone roads and seeing everyone on bikes, it reminds me of France. Which is such a nice way to reflect on all my memories of my europe tour. Richard wasn't able to go with me that year so we plan to backpack and stay in hostels when the kids are older. Our use our Couchsurfing friends to house us.  Until then here are some of my favorites from the trip.





This is what Quin did while waiting for the older two to finish getting their faces painted.

  
My sister and helper all week, I got sick so she was an especially awesome Aunt this week.

The Wonders playing at Alys


Choose to fill your home with these true beauties we like to call Wonders ( nurtured children) and leave the shells at the beach. Though shells are lovely we take away from our children and grandchildren on a balance in the environment. Give the kids a fighting chance a seeing the seas in all their amazement and take a picture of the beach instead. ; )




2 comments:

Sally said...

i find myself wanting to just sigh "aaaahhhhh" when i think of rosemary! such a beautiful place! you are moving to hawaii soon!!!!!!!!!! crrraaazzzyyy!!!!!! so excited for yall!!!

Writingfor5 said...

I know!!! It really is such a special place. 2 1/2 more weeks, until the big move. They just picked up our cars to be shipped over, pretty crazy for sure! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, Daye is the loveliest Little. And she is a beautiful blend of you and Taylor. I have something for you of the girls for Daye if you want to meet.

Post a Comment