Friday, October 14, 2011

Everybody smile... it's the weekend!

I don't have a lengthy post just some new pictures done by the lovely Corinne Gold with whatadayphotography . Of course some funny lines of the week brought to you by the kiddos.


Big Girl: "Hey Daddy, for my next Halloween I want to be Jesus. (minutes later) Actually I want to be Luigi!" (At age 2 she was Mario.)



                                            
  Boy: (Looking at the conditioner bottle at the no animal testing symbol, in the shower he yells) "Hey Mom, why does it say no bunnies allowed?"

1 comment:

grandpa blair said...

Adorable!!!!! Much credit goes to the photographer about whom I've heard so many good things....but the cast takes the cake! Harper, you look like a proud brother holding your two precious sisters in this last picture. What's up with your hair CoCo...it is so long...your are beautiful as always! I can see that life in Hawaii suits Richard too, he looks great, happy and healthy...I am so thankful for you all!

Post a Comment