Saturday, December 31, 2011

Shouldn't I already be doing this?


New Years Eve is tomorrow which means friends, champagne, and resolutions. Tomorrow will be busy so I did some reflecting tonight. We are going to be hanging out with Aaron and Corinne and Kelliann at the Arakawa home. The girls will have Corinne's daughter to play with and see Mariko (their babysitter) who is also Kelliann's sister. We're excited to be invited to do something because we had no plans and don't like staying up.



Here are some of my thoughts for 2012:

Weekly coconut oil hair masks

Keep stretching daily

When I feel overwhelmed with the kids sit down and read them a story (this actually works)

Be more lazy, truly

Out load say I'm thankful when I am rather than acknowledging it in my head especially to the person (this is also wonderful for both parties involved)

Cook from our garden


The picture is somewhat unrelated somewhat related. Our son is growing before our eyes and he was actually reading this! Love seeing my children grow, we have a beautiful son. Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment