Thursday, March 8, 2012

I've been voggy lately

Yes you read right, voggy. It is a local term known as the fog from the Big Island from the volcano mountain and trade winds bringing it to Oahu. This time of year especially, people will have a congested head say "It's the vog". When I started hearing this in late fall I thought they were saying "bog" My Husband thought it was "vog" I finally had to ask. Indeed it was the two words volcano and fog combined. We have all been very healthy Little Big Girl (as always) getting the sickest every year and I the healthiest, everyone else somewhere in between. More than just the weather has been affecting me, my cycle is all out of whack where I am now having 8 day cycle back to back with ovulation for another week. Feel free to have sympathy for our two men in this family. After watching last week's episode of Modern Family where Claire and the two teenage daughters were all...cycling at the same time. Richard saw his future.

We also have had two of the tires of the 4Runner and one on the Pathfinder flatten in less than three weeks.  We had a break in on Friday morning and are pretty positive we're never seeing those items again. Thankfully it was just small electronics. Hense no pictures this post, they stole my camera. Note to self: Get renters insurance, I'm finally listening to you Abbey! She's been telling me for years and I never thought we'd need it. We have a great landlord who wants us to feel safer so he is paying for updates on safety for the house. 

Also Nana is coming to see us on a surprise visit next week and staying for 5 days! We are all so excited and I am listing craft projects as we speak for us to do with her while the big kids have spring break. On a lighter note the letter key that is the last letter of the alphabet is not working on my keyboard. Not a big deal unless you like the word amaing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment