Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The peace plant for your eye make up remover



As a teenager I started using vasoline to remove my eye make up. It was soft on my skin but once I hit twenty something I was told it's terrible for clogged pores, which I get. I went from one thing to the other. Until a couple of weeks ago when I bought and then returned a great product. Why was it so great, because it was made primarily of olive oil. This is also why I returned it. IT IS MADE OF OLIVE OIL, and purified water-which all of us own. I am now pleasantly as peace with using this amazing natural plant for the rest of my life anytime I want to -paint my face- for a night out or just feeling girly. I have sensitive skin so I recommend using a high quality organic olive oil for internal and external use. One more thing, I am generous with my amount because whatever I don't use I rub into my hands. Olive oil is what I am hearting, heart it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment