Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Almost a week in one week

I am meeting Alyssa next Wednesday for a special six day trip. We're so excited to have this special time together to just take our time and hang out. We meet in San Francisco and stay for a couple of days until we drive down to San Ynez and then to Los Angeles to finish the trip. This is my first time away from either one of the girls and I've only traveled for less than a day away, so needless to say this has been a long time coming. The best part was it was a last minute decision and I couldn't be more excited (yes, I did already pack my bag and then re-pack it again) I have reading material too.

I saw a sweet lady at the bishop museum who I know from the elementary school and she told me she did this a few years ago with her sister. She said if she was only given the alone time on the flights from Honolulu to Seattle that would have been just fine, her trip was icing on the cake. Amen sister! We'll see some new and old friends, hopefully make some new ones too. See you in a week Roo!




1 comment:

seasonsoflife said...

Fun!! I'll miss you, but am so glad you get to go!!

Post a Comment