Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's summer and we went to Savers

I have been happily giving away cloth diapers and training cloths to anyone who wants them. I also have been weeding through our home. Summer with my mom visiting then my cousin and now me and all three of the kids plus Richard working at home makes me feel...claustrophobic. We went to drop off some items at Salvation Army and went in. This past week I came out with some great finds. Here are two of my lovely assistance to show you some outfits we bought.




                                                        Yes, she posed all on her own




bathroom break


We're back with our power stances.




If you recall this post on my love for second hand then you'll be happy to hear in one week I bought a raincoat  for Richard that would have been over $100  but bought it for $8. Many amazing kids finds and a Pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans that cost well more than how much I've paid of my combined three trips to the thrift store. I'm one happy gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment