Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer on Oahu so far

I don't take too many pictures when we're out because A. I don't have enough hands to click and watch all three of them (safely). B. I love photography but I also love capturing life without a lens, simply living and appreciating them in their element. It has been three weeks of summer so far and here are a couple of fuzzy Iphone views.


Watching this bird from the girls bedroom. Richard found these in the valley behind our house.



At Scoop of Paradise where you walk in to fresh waffle cone aroma. Little was squealing I kid you not. I can barely tell the difference between the girls in this picture but Little is in the middle.


We are so blessed to see these every night.


Picking out some yummy treats for date night at the Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment