Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easy on the eyes

This week I have been browsing some of my favorite interior design blogs and magazines. I am true as true can be about my consistency to my decorating style. I love simplistic yet textured accents of white with a vast variety of woods. As a child my favorite color was black and then it went to white. Much like my view of how things should be...odd. Richard says I'm not allowed to have a white sofa until the little Lees don't mess it up. Sooo basically never, fantastic! Despite that disappointing news here are some of my " Wow, what if I could do that?" rooms. So here we go....

 

 

In one of my childhood homes we had beams like this in our living room. It has all the natural light as well as the open shelves in the kitchen rather than cabinets. Which allows the room to feel completely inviting to roam.

Remove the stones from the chandelier and that checkered blanket and I'm moving in!

Can't hide a crumb in this clean lined kitchen. I have that basket in the mud room! Haha!

Hi, your'e my favorite Euro Style room. Thanks for being delightfully Euro.

 
So I'm partial to the antique mantel and claw tub. But with a view like this how can you resist a bath in the modern style bathroom.

Aww, so darling. I think I'll make you! How do you feel about chicken wire adorable jewelry frame?
I'm also going to start this fun concept I'm calling: "This, That & What" Where I'll be posting my favorite finds in those categories. Let me know if you think of any cool finds you've seen!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

do you have a pintrest account?

Writingfor5 said...

No, is that the website you had told me about? I haven't been on it yet.

Post a Comment