Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Wonderful Woman

Here is a woman seen above named Deena. She is one of the easiest people to talk to, shop with, engage in conversation with, laugh with and love. She is one of those people you always want to hold close because of how much beauty concentrates around her. When you are around her you are bound to get some of her radiance to rub off. We have been friends for three years and sharing our lives and raising our kids together. Yet I feel like I known her for much longer. 


The week before we left Atlanta she took me out on a girls evening for dinner and dessert. It was  delicious and at the end of the night she surprised me with this beautiful necklace(she has great taste, that's why we love to shop together). This was sentimental but also humorous because she text' me several weeks prior in the middle of the night. She was asking me all sorts of personal questions like each of the kids birthdays and our anniversary. I joked that she better not be getting a drunken tattoo of me. It ended up having a main endless circle with the kids names on it as well as 3 unique charms with different dates and initials. It was so special and I wear it weekly. I'm going to put the link up soon of her friends company who made them for me. Always love supporting another women's owned business and I'm glad it ended up not being the tattoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment