Sunday, September 4, 2011

All things good and inspiring

I started off my week having a wonderfully entertaining Clothing Swap. I was able to meet a number of new gals and got to see them all in the skivvies. Needless to say Hawaiian women have no problem being almost naked on the beach so why not at a clothing swap. Even at the end of the night April and I swapped slippers by accident. (Hawaiian word for sandals) I was able to swap for three great new swim cover ups, I only had my one from San Fran that R got me when we were dating.









                 Tuesday morning with Corrine ( pictured with all the babes) Taylor and Nakelli

I also have been looking at photography ideas for our upcoming family portraits with the lovely Corrine Gold at whatadayphotography . She was the one I wrote about taking all of our amazing pictures with my mom and sister over the summer.

I read a lot of blogs this week. I see why people only blog for the reading aspect of it. This is exactly why I started blogging, being inspired by others. It is truly so important to me to realize that I circulate through my life patterns. For example, mental and physical cleanses, going through a love for leggings again and again. Why not be more present about our own natures and choose what we circulate, preferably the healthy patterns.

Blogs that I have been following this week have been:

ourheartsourlove Why read? Why the joys and sorrows of being a stay at home mom does not mean you can't have your own identity.

babybukes Why read? This adorably real woman supporting her hubby on his trip to Kenya all while documenting their daughters special moments. Basically precious all the time.

frenchatmosphere Why read? One of the most inspirational decorating sites I have ever come across. I am including magazine sites, simply amazing.

soappixie Why read? I have been looking into honey bee keeping since moving onto our new property. She is a wife and mother to three all while owning her own soap making company and is a bee keeper. REALLY cool!

  I thought this would be something just to throw out there because I don't have all the facts. If you remember me discussing my eye problems at night, where my lid muscles twitch and cut my corneas. Well we found out this week that women who have had an iud as birth control (which I have) are very likely to suffer from severe dry eye and have eye muscle issues. If my symptoms had not started only one month AFTER I had the iud put in I would not take this so seriously. My eyes have been so sensitive since getting my iud, I have weekly abrasions to where I cannot use my eye for at least a day. Needless to say I have an appointment this week to the removal. Oh birth control, we are't on good terms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment