Monday, February 20, 2012

HAL and AL

This weekend we laid low and celebrated Our Boy's birthday and Alyssa almost turning twenty tomorrow! Having a seven year old doesn't make me feel as old as my sister starting her twenties. Being around my son everyday allows it to be a natural process for me to see him getting older but for my sister I can imagine her watching Rugrats with her pigtails. It's almost like I want to keep checking the math and thinking I'm miscalculating. But the math is correct, if I had any doubts these little people I love are not so little anymore I needed this weekend to confirm it.











We played all day with the kids favorite Syssa. She re-assured me she is exhausted after every trip to the North Shore. Alyssa had a long day and passed out of the temporary couch/outdoor cushions on the floor mid day. We decided the photo looks somewhat like a crime scene, but no joke this was exactly how she fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment