Thursday, February 2, 2012

whirlwind of weeks

When thinking of how I wanted to title this post I thought of how much has been going on in our non-busy lives.

* Before you read this imagine me saying it in a speedy voice *

 We began having the Big Girl's school friend/neighbor stay with us in the mornings from 7:30 until 9:00am when Nursery Garden starts two mornings a week. We saw a double rainbow above our house(what does it mean!?) Richard finished his garden. A friend came in town for a fun filled week, Alyssa, my sister moved here, YAY! The Boy had his first baseball practice that is two days a week and two hours each practice. Richard shaved his Winter Abe Beard, we sold our couches to two different families and both wives were originally from Georgia (can you say weird). Last week we all got sick through a 4 day period and now we are in the recovery stage. Not the mediocre sick either, the vomiting all night with chills kind of bug. Nothing glamorous but that is what our last two weeks looked like. Just last night Our Big Girl thought it would be fun to put a box over her torso and walk around like a robot. She was right, it was adorable. The Boy drew buttons and squares all over the front to make her more of an official robot. So cute until she fell forward face first. Then with all the blood and tears it wasn't so cute anymore.  * done with the speed read * And to finish here are some pictures of it all.


















The first game as a team member of the L.A. Dodgers will be this Saturday against the Red Sox. I will post pictures soon. He'll be the one dancing on the pitchers mound or yelling cheers in the dugout. He's so much fun to his teammates but an absolute spaz to his coach (I mean that in the nicest and most honest way possible a mom can say about her child). No matter what the stage of life he's in he seems to be the one to play rather than work. A mom from his class informed me that Our Boy was the class clown... I am already praying for him now, sheesh. Considering this was what Richard and I were both known for from our friends tells me this might not a phase.

2 comments:

Drea said...

your kids are adorable! your friend deena shared with me your blog :) - i met her at a local coffee shop and she found out i blogged - so thought we'd enjoy each others blogs :)

www.dreawood.com

Writingfor5 said...

Drea, thanks for checking it out. It's been about a year since I started. Dee sent me the link to your family blog, it is awesome! She is normally always right about these things! : )

Post a Comment