Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seven Already?



All this Valentines I smiled to myself, not for reasons everyone else was. Not because I was brought flowers, not because of a romantic note, because I was reflecting on the last day I was pregnant with my son. We had only been married 2 months and I was doing laundry and snacking on intensely delicious garlic rolls from a local italian restaurant. Then while Richard was upstairs playing guitar and my mother in law and her current fiance were more than likely watching the show 24 in the room next to me my water breaks. I calmly and casually walked upstairs with a towel over my jeans and told Richard I was in labor. I was two weeks early, and it was Valentines 2005.

The next morning our son was born. Seven yeas later our boy is here and bursting with life everyday since he's been created. I love him, I'm so thankful for him. I am a mother to a beautiful son, a beautiful boy. Yesterday, Richard and I were able to celebrate becoming parents again, this time with our seven year old! We baked "Dirt Cupcakes" picture below he is with his amazing teacher and family friend. He also got his 3DS but is still working to pay it off with field work on the pineapple plantation... kidding, just chores. Also Little loves cream cheese lately and Big Girl doesn't love wearing shirts.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your children are adorable!

Writingfor5 said...

Thanks Michelle! Harp just got a haircut... well trim. A woman told me my "daughter" was so sweet. Haha.

Post a Comment