Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think I have The Thrift Store Cravings

I said it wouldn't seep in this quickly. I said it wouldn't be a big deal, or that we'd even have the money. Tonight some ladies told me how they shop at some as well, my eyes kind of got a twinkle in them they haven't had in nearly 8 weeks. It was in fact The Thrift Store Cravings!!! AGHHHH! I have to be honest my immediate thoughts were " Are they good? Do you go in groups? Where are they? "




Found this little treasure in Google images! LOL, What does this even mean? Richard said it was too creepy for the blog, soooo here it is!







Soon enough I'm sure I'll get around to going. Corrine already wants to plan a day of Costco extravaganza and April is having us over for Taco Tuesday. So am I adjusting to our living situation? Yes! Is it going as smooth as I planned, no! If I could plan things and they go accordingly...it would be like butta! That kind of living is not what we chose and it is proven far worth it. Our furniture still isn't in, which makes my "disease" to enhance throughout the day with Richard working from home. But, big But here, I AM adjusting. I am getting over be not being in control, I am getting over people we paid being rude (might be southern expectations I'm pushing) I'm getting over we'd lived in other people houses and out of bags for almost two months.

Me today crying before 9 am " That wasn't something I planned for, I just want to be done with all this moving!"
R " I know it wasn't, I know but you know what? We're okay aren't we?"

With a couple more tears and a deep sigh to where I could let go of my pride, I chose the truth that we are all okay, aren't we. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment