Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Lovely Linlys

 My beautiful girls share Lyn & Lin in their names. We are big on nicknames, if I give you one I do it out of love. With our last name Lee, we accidentally created a wonderful nickname for the both of them. Therefore the nickname Linly was created. Now Ava 3 1/2 and Quin 20 months I can already see how close their bond is. I simply adore them.




You float and fly and I sing for you
You grow and give and I go with you
You love and live and I pray for you
You create and stand and call to you
You ache and hurt and I shelter you
You take rest and be and I will wait for you




Every memory that I can recall started and ended with you
Though we stood nearly the same height, we saw two different views 

Without you I'd have no one to share my room, my clothes, my toys
without you I'd have no one to share my hurts or my joys

When your'e around I laugh a bit louder and smile a bit more
My sister it is you I will always adore

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love my little Linlys!

Anonymous said...

Can I be an honorary Lynn-Lee? I am Carol Lynn!!!

Writingfor5 said...

OMG, How weird!!!!Of COARSE you can. Why did I not know this?

Post a Comment