Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love with no fear

 I didn't really want to start off by writing something to typical but here it goes...

I recently read a friends blog that I have read off and on. http://www.feetonsolidground.com/
I have wanted to start one for a while but never seemed to sit down and just start it you know? I am such a productive person in so many ways but in making decisions that I know are long term commitments I always seem to hesitate. Re-thinking my steps of what lead me to that particular point. So after being inspired from a friends bold entry of personal struggles which she has excepted as "a part of life" I played with this notion.

  If I make one and it sucks, like no one follows, not even my sister, than that would suck. But it would still be a great way for me to write and express my thoughts and maybe not overwhelm Richard with all the things I've been desperately wanting to say all day but the girls would not be able to discuss with me. I also believe that by choosing any growth in your life is always better than stagnantly laying by the waste side. 

So here I am, writing to no one but myself and feeling satisfied even with Quin trying to press keys while she sits in my lap I am still dare I say... relieved.  I actually did something in the spur of the moment and didn't contemplate it for more than a couple of minutes. I have a lot whirling in my mind and pretty quick typing hands, well hand, I am normally holding one of the girls. If you want to know what our life is like on a weekly basis or just to see what off the wall topics I can bounce from one day to the next I welcome you to follow me in writing about our family from my eyes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment