Friday, March 11, 2011

Lights, Camera, Mason Jars

I am thrilled to be starting my newest project!!!! This will be a family collaboration which makes it even more special. To all of you know who me I am a sucker for Pottery Barn. It's all so fab and I can't help but like it. side note: ( I will say if you are wanting to invest in frames, they have the BEST by far. Higher quality than most frames and only $8 or so more than Target frames) I also heart antiques because of the curiosity I have that each unique piece has a story. And it's a great way to reuse rather than invest in buying new. We only buy new when we have to. 


But as one friend so eloquently put it, " I feel like they are raping my wallet with those prices!" Crude but true, you know who you are so thanks for the great quote! ; 0 This is why I will be making a version of one of their newer chandeliers. That is priced at a whopping $399! Yikes, PB what economic state are we in? I will make you wait no longer and see the awesome chandelier PB has and when ours is done I will show you side by side or better top by bottom. Sorry, my template can only do so many things right now. 

I am going to be tweaking the light a bit by adding an old plank wood for the frame piece that attaches to the ceiling.


Wish my the best, I'll keep you posted...
literally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment