Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things come better in 3's

It's tiring being so cute.



 
 Our girl is three years old today! This is a special birthday because she gets to celebrate  with her brother and her sister (3 Lee kids) She also was born on 03/03 and now she's 3. She was named after my Great Grandma Ava. She owned the first boutique in their town, so fashion runs in her blood and name lol. Also by my sister Alyssa. When my sister was born she was given my middle name Nicole. Now the girls share Lyn & Lin in their names in honor of Alyssa and I sharing our middle name. That's about as traditional as I get.
We have such a beautiful daughter. She is lovely with her bright blue eyes and silly smile. But her heart, her heart is enormous. She is considerate, genuine, loving, passionate, nurturing and a great verbalizer. If you need a hug or want a boost Ava is your girl. Our baby has been given a wonderful older sister.  She is also the best little sister to her brother She thinks he's a rockstar and he doesn't even realize what a confidence booster it is for him the ways she follows him around. 

I loved reflecting on 3 years of her life today. She changed me and our family in such a short time. 


1 comment:

L Ash said...

Happy Birthday Ava! I miss seeing your smiling face all the time. Tenzing sends his love too!

Post a Comment