Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A picture says a thousand words

This weekend the kids had the privilege of sleeping in a tent that Richard whipped up for them. The big boy was very proud to have this displayed in his room and therefore started giving out rools and guidelines to his sisters if they wanted to visit his tent. Needless to say he was suffering from a little Napoleon complex and we had to assure him that even though it was built in his room it was for the whole family. Richard proved this later in the day when I found him trying to take a nap inside the tent.


Yesterday baby had to go to time out AGAIN for hitting and laughing. I think I captured her remorse quite well. 


These are some of the new items we have purchased from Etsy. The kids are non stop wanting to help me cook. Am I complaining, well sort of. I LOVE that they are interested in food and how to prepare it. I hope by the time they are ready for college they can make couple of things with confidence (because I could not.) This kitchen is the best I found for the quality and price. Cheryl is such a sweet woman! 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MamaMadeThem?ref=pr_shop_more 




We also received these wooden pirate swords engraved with his name on them for his 6 birthday. He even wrote a note to our son telling him he hoped he gets many years of play out of the swords, cute right?


http://www.etsy.com/shop/SmileMoon?ref=top_trail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the tent! quin seems to have so many teeth now. she looks more and more like a toddler every time i see her!

Post a Comment