Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our journey with the Ionic detoxification Footbath

 Side Note: I used to run around barefoot all the time as a kid. I spent most of my summers in the country. Little did I know how non-beneficial this could be to my health. I read an article a couple of months ago in Parenting magazine that discussed the shocking findings of lead in most lawns  around the country. If your home was built before 1980, your home was probably painted with lead paint. Over time the lead seeps into the soil from weather and we absorb this lead for years on our shoes AND our feet.  As cute and nostalgic being barefoot might feel and as rude as you might feel asking your family and friends to remove their shoes at the door think again before your feet go nude. 



Day 1: So shout out to Wellspring products Ion Spa @ wellspringproducts.com . We our borrowing the footbath from my pops and Richard couldn't get his sandals off fast enough to try it out. If you don't know what a detox footbath does, here is some information. You have the largest pores on the bottom of your feet, this is why using a bowl of hot water, fine grain sea salt and the ionic bath uses electromagnetic field draw out the heavy metals through your pores. Can we say this together " A-MAzing! " 

The chart tells you what colors of material is being detoxified out of your pores! I had heavy metals, joints, blood clot materials, and yeast detox signs. 


Delish... JK.




We will be continuing to detox each day for a week and see if the results change. Feel free to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment