Saturday, March 26, 2011

I went on blogging vacation without the vacation

I haven't blogged in over a week and a half due to problems with my eyes. These sweet little things apparently are not producing enough natural tears during the day which is causing my pupils to strain at night. Which then causes my eyelids to switch and make my lashes cut my eyeballs... Lovely.

At least that is what I told my optometrist after he surveyed I had multiple abrasions on both my eyes. " lovely, is this something I will have to deal with the rest of my life?" Maybe but it could be worse. A couple of eye drops 6 times a day is nothing compared to needing medicine and not being able to afford it. Or not having a clinic to even go to when you are sick or in need. Which bring me to my next topic.



Who falls under the need for unconditional love? Everyone.





















Japan. 

This country has always been special to me I have found the asian culture and their customs to be particularly beautiful in their simplicity. The country is known for their innovative growth in may different industries and are one of the strongest countries in the world. They have some of the oldest people in the world records books mainly do to a life of daily meditation and healthy diets. They are hard workers and peaceful people. The gardens and Tokyo sites in Japan are what visitors flock to. And the original tattooing began with the Japanese starting from the original design the Koi fish. 

 Japan has been hit with another huge hit from the devastation from nuclear power. This is why we are trying to help in ways we can from over seas. We have donated to the Red Cross, which is an amazing organization and now we are partnering with a wonderful woman who is originally from Japan and has friends and family there who have been effected. We are having a community garage sale where ll proceeds will go to this group helping the local Japanese people. If you have anything you'd like to donate let me know and I will be glad to meet you. 

Remember how silly it is to desire a new dress for spring or that cute accessory for the home when people have been living in ruble and hoping for a meal. It makes me really appreciate my life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment