Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pupukea Cottage Part 1



Aloha!




The property

When I'm on the phone I'm usually standing here, we get better signal outside : )

The Kitchen





Living Area


Boys Room 

                                                   

                                                                      Girls Room

                                                

                                                                            Master
                                 
                               
                                                                      Garden and Backyard




I had to add these of this evening because they are so stinking cute!

I think they approve! 

More to come soon, night everyone! 

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love it!!!!!!! :)

Post a Comment